Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Scam on the rise in the 21st Century electronic world

Scam groups are mushrooming everywhere as the global information technology has been increasing in the last few decades. Thousands of people especially from developing countries are victims of this.  
Here is an abstract from my post on Facebook:

Hi OVER NIGHT MILLIONAIRES!!!!!
I probably know some of you are already victims of spam. Be careful of emails and text messages you receive on your mobile phones, computers etc. In this electronic world, spammers are targeting people from developing countries like PNG were you can be a victim. Some of you are already have sleepless nights after receiving emails or text masges saying you have won millions of dollars or you receive a messages saying you could help her (usually an African) to transfer millions of dollars that were parked in a bank in Europe or Africa after her father died in a civil war etc.. 


My goodness, some of you already had budgets and plans how to use that money… You know what they want you to deposit in their account and thats the work of the spammers.. Don be a victim, guys..!
Here are some responses on the posts;

Salin Kiap
ayo!em true yah!
Unlike  2  Delete  Feb 14
Joe Formex Wasia
nao yupla clicks ah!!.. a brother of mine called mi up for help to get the funds rolling into his account..i mean a money they said he won from a random selection of phone numbers.. and i explain everything..
Like  2  Edit  Feb 14

Salin Kiap
mi 2 they asked mi 2 snd some amount of money into their account bt i said dats much nd they fad up inboxin wit mi nau..
Unlike  2  Delete  Feb 14

Joe Formex Wasia
Salin Kiap would you send it if you had that money?
Like  2  Edit  Feb 14

Salin Kiap
no i couldnt coz they tell lies 2 get moneys 4rom us,so y should i sand..
Unlike  2  Delete  Feb 14
Ben O Nepz
Bro i was trapped last year by this group of companies....Kar I swear them badly the next time they sent similar email to me....
Unlike  2  Delete  Feb 14
Joe Formex Wasia
thats good..but those new to electronic system have fantasy world that can never eventuate either..
Like  2  Edit  Feb 14
Charles Kingsly
Bro dis tin happened to me in 2009 wen i had no idea about scams. Det was da 1st pon i had n a vry long # inboxd me n sed i won £2000000 well i tot it was true n prayfuly replied der txs email dem n etc. @last der askd me to send £500 4 security reasons
Unlike  2  Delete  Feb 14
Charles Kingsly
Cnt... Den i sed u can tek da £500 frm det 2mill n send da remaining, der ansa waz 'its already in a package n we cannot get frm it' well i sed kip those money for ur grandaughters bumbum,... Dey triked me, now i see det these scammers r frm africa.
Unlike  3  Delete  Feb 14
Charles Kingsly
Cont.. This black bastards think they r smarter den us, ol no even near lo mipla ya dey beg on da streets to survive.. Ol sa panim wok stret ya.
Bro 4giv me 4 writtn alot of nonsense here.
Cheers guys
Unlike  3  Delete  Feb 14
Emmie KP Rasal
uncks mi 2 got trapped in 2011&2012 hahahha sori 4dem now i knw dis crips are from africa..bustards!!!
Unlike  3  Delete  Feb 14
Joe Formex Wasia
@Charles..these bounce of spammers are no smarter than us but yu would wud be convinced to believe if yu are new to the electronic system.. Bro Josuah was a victim few days ago, he was told dat an african orphan masged him that he would help her tranfer u$2.7 mil..he belived everything n they email each other for some time n jst before he send some money he called me and i stopped him.. And another similar one here by a security 2 days ago..
Like  2  Edit  Feb 15

Joe Formex Wasia
@emma thats good and dont be fooled
Like  2  Edit  Feb 15
Jim Iki
bro u are right...wanpla trim me but i backfired on them with some harsh words that they will feel in their bones....hehehehe
Unlike  3  Delete  Feb 15
Mclyn Mas
ya bro dts so true because jst beginning of dis yr i was emailed by five girls.they bagged me to help /transfer their money in da account of parent who were died to my acount nd some sot of things. i was tinkng abt dis nd u uploade dis msage. hope it gonna help most....
Unlike  2  Delete  Feb 15
Joe Formex Wasia
ahahah! yupla yet click nao ah! dont be fooled by these numbs and fraudulent group.. they know that we are stupid but we are not.. Jim Iki and Mclyn Mas thanks for the comments.. yu are one the smart guys out there..
Like  2  Edit  Feb 16
Kaiam Kaiula
yah thnks for remindin those ova nit millionaires.. yu dnt xpect such.. yu laik lukim moni yu skul gut.. whose said he bcome milionare dis way....
Like  1  Delete  Feb 16
Jackson Kugl
Jst tel dem to fuck thmslves if posible.. blurry hull..!!!
Like  1  Delete  Feb 16
Joe Formex Wasia
Thanks for the compliments @Kaiam.. yu have a top day..
Like  Edit  Feb 18
Mangi Toks
Why do u let dis black asses to fool yu.. jus swear dem wit no reply... most of u 1s u recieve such email yu jump on ur toes..OMG! shame on u..!!
Unlike  1  Delete  Feb 19
Joe Formex Wasia
they are spammers..dont even open the email or reply..
Like  Edit  Sunday at 9:10pm
Becky Manda
Exactly true..! this is what happens to many of us.. as reported in media many PNGns lost thousands of kina through this..
Like  Delete  Monday at 5:47am
Write a comment...

Here are some of those suspicious inbox messages on my Facebook account. They have most beautiful female profile picture and the content is all about a female. Thousands of people are convinced to believe them.

Joy Kablan
Hello Dear I am a nice looking young girl full of love and fun,i am seeking for true love and friendship,i will like to have email to email communication with you,please contact me at (joykablan316
Sunday at 2:24am
Lorita Andrew
Interested in you My name is Lorita, I am a beautiful young girl with full of love Well, I saw your profile today what makes me happy to contact you please i will like you to contact me through my
Aug 2 at 10:42am
Grace Deby
Hello my Dear, how are you doing I hope all is well with you? I'm Grace,It's mypleasure to write you as i saw your profile which really interest me for writing to you. I will behappy if you write
Jul 29
Em Esther Ray
(eastheryramondv@yahoo.com) Hello my Dear,how are you doing I hope all iswell with you? I'm Esther,It's mypleasure to write you as i sawyour profile which really interestme for writing to you. I wi
Jul 26
Almahdi Celina
love ur profile,am celina please contact me here in my private email(celina-almahdi3333 @ live.com) (not here in facebook)so that i will send you my photo?s and tell you more about me thank you and GO
Jul 20
Awa Malusib
Hi how are you my name is Awa I am female my height is 5.8,your profile seems nice,who knows what tomorrow might be? i would have been tell you more about myself here but I found it difficult to expre
Jul 19
Ulovebebe Bebeulove
Hello. My Name is Fify I was impressed when i saw your profile at facebook and will like you to email me back to my in box so that i can send you my picture for you to know who i am . i believe we can
Jul 10
Samira Yapo
Hi Dear, I would like to know you better because your profile attracted me to send you this message. There is something very important i will like to discus with you, please get back to me so that i
Jul 9
Love Celina
love ur profile,am celina please contact me here in my private email(celinaalmahdi333 @ hotmail.com) (not here in facebook)so that i will send you my photo?s and tell you more about me thank you and G
Jun 30
Ann Utazi
Hello . how are you doing today I saw your profile in the face book and am interested in knowing you more for a relationship please i will like you to send mail to my e mailbox so i can send you mail
Jun 26
ทำลายทำลาย ทำลาย
Hello....dear good day, i wish you long life and prosperity how are you doing i hope you are feeling fine?My name is Mary i saw your profile today and became interested which really gave me a nice pl
Jun 22
Solomon Anjo
cous.. monin tru!
Jun 22
Joy Kablan
Fuck YOU!!
Jun 16
Susan Johnson
Hello My Dear One! i wish you long life and prosperity.I pray this day brings you a happiness wealthier and very helpful day,how is life over there in your country?i hope you are in atmosphere of pea
May 29
Loveth Tra
Hello my Dear, How are you today i hope you are fine, My Name is Miss loveth I want us to be friend, for something important which I would like to share with you, and we will get to know each other be
May 25
Carine Daniel
Hello my new friend my name is Carine, i will like us to be friends.I don't know if you will see it as an embarrassment write me through this my email address i will like to send you my photo's an me
May 1
Sarababy Benson
Hello my dear My name is Sarah, i saw you profile and became interested, i will like to have a long team relationship with you, please contact me on my email so that i can send you my photos and tell


Remember! Don't to be pulled by spammers.

No comments: